GCN Club Sock 014 - Yellow and White-L
With this sock, we gave a nod to arguably the most iconic multi-stage race of them all so say bonjour to these yellow and white socks with the classic Club crest and small French flag on the back.
With this sock, we gave a nod to arguably the most iconic multi-stage race of them all so say bonjour to these yellow and white socks with the classic Club crest and small French flag on the back. These socks are the perfect way to support the GCN Club and this famous 3-week French road race.
Made in Italy, these yellow and white socks have proven really popular amongst all the GCN presenters and everyone else here at GCN Club HQ. We want you to keep your feet healthy and understand the importance of having high-quality, comfortable cycling socks, which is why every pair of our unique GCN Club socks are produced using only premium performance materials.
- Available in S/M - (UK 5-8 / EU 38-42 / US 7-9) ; or L/XL - (UK 9-11 / EU 43-46 / US 10-12)
- Yellow, Blue, White and Red
- Made in Italy
- Designed in the UK
- Made of EU sourced MerylⓇ Skinlife yarn
- An innovative polyamide yarn with inherent silver microparticles
- Permanent antimicrobial properties to reduce unpleasant odours in the sock
- Bacteriostatic maintaining a natural balance on the skin regardless of activity level
- Soft touch and feel to provide superior comfort and excellent moisture control
- Woven Invista LycraⓇ elastane yarn to provide excellent structural elasticity
- Lightweight Mesh construction keeps the foot cool with a central elastic band for additional mid-foot support.
- Composition: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- Wash at 30°C
These socks are exclusively available on the GCN Store to members of the GCN Cycling Club
*Please refer to the measurements in the size guide below to find your correct size.
|S / M||5-8||38-42||7-9|
|L / XL||9-11||43-46||10-12|
Free Royal Mail Tracked Delivery when you spend £50 (Delivered within 2-3 business days)
Royal Mail Tracked 2nd Class: £3.99 (Delivered within 2-3 business days)
Royal Mail Tracked 1st Class: £5.99 (Delivered within 1-2 business days)
Express Next Day Tracked & Signed: £7.99 (Delivered within 1-2 business days)
Please note: all standard deliveries are made Monday - Saturday.
Free Tracked delivery to Europe when you spend over €150
Free Tracked delivery to the USA when you spend over $150
Free Tracked delivery to Canada when you spend over CA$175
Free Tracked delivery to Australia when you spend over AU$175
Please note: orders are dispatched from the UK. International orders are subject to local import taxes. Please check with your local customs authority for the latest rates.
If you change your mind about an off-the-shelf, non-customised item, we offer a very simple no-quibble returns policy.
Please make sure:
You contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
They are returned to us within 30 days of receiving your request to return.
They are returned to us in perfect condition.
The packaging must be intact as we would love to sell the item again
Full details can be found on our returns page