GCN Club Sock Archive - 004-L
We have to admit that the entire GCN team are really proud of the design of our GCN Sock 004. The design team mapped the profile of the brutal Stage 20 of the 2018 La Vuelta España, featuring some incredible climbs on what was the final mountain stage of the race.
We have to admit that the entire GCN team are really proud of the design of our GCN Sock 004. Although, there is still a heated debate as to who actually came up with the initial idea that inspired this sock. Lloydy is adamant that it was his idea, however, the rest of the team aren’t so sure.
The design team mapped the profile of the brutal Stage 20 of the 2018 La Vuelta España, featuring some incredible climbs on what was the final mountain stage of the race.
As with all the GCN Club socks, these are designed by the GCN Team and created in Italy using premium performance materials. These socks feature the traditional Spanish colours and we love the design and story behind these socks.
- Available in S/M - (UK 5-8 / EU 38-42 / US 7-9) ; or L/XL - (UK 9-11 / EU 43-46 / US 10-12)
- Red, Yellow and White
- Made in Italy
- Designed in the UK
- Made of EU sourced MerylⓇ Skinlife yarn
- An innovative polyamide yarn with inherent silver microparticles
- Permanent antimicrobial properties to reduce unpleasant odours in the sock
- Bacteriostatic maintaining a natural balance on the skin regardless of activity level
- Soft-touch and feel to provide superior comfort and excellent moisture control
- Woven Invista LycraⓇ elastane yarn to provide excellent structural elasticity
- Lightweight Mesh construction keeps the foot cool with a central elastic band for additional mid-foot support.
- Composition: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- Wash at 30°C
*Please refer to the measurements in the size guide below to find your correct size.
|S / M||5-8||38-42||7-9|
|L / XL||9-11||43-46||10-12|
STANDARD DELIVERY ESTIMATES
- Free Delivery over £50 (Delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Standard Delivery @ £3.50 (Delivered within 3-5 business days).
- Express 24hr Tracked + Signed @ £7.00 (Delivered within 1-2 business days)
All Standard deliveries are made Monday - Saturday, Courier deliveries are Monday - Friday.
Free Delivery to Europe with spend over €100
Free Delivery to USA with spend over $125
Free Delivery to Canada with spend over $175
Free Delivery to Australia with spend over $175
European Economy @ £5.00 Delivered within 5-10 business days available on orders under £25.00
European Tracked @ £10.00 Delivered within 3-7 business days
All Non-European Economy @ £6.00 (Delivered within 3-10 business days)
All Non-European Tracked @ £12.50 (Delivered within 3-7 business days)
If you change your mind about an off the shelf, non-customised item, we offer a very simple no quibble returns policy.
Please make sure;
You contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
They are returned to us within 30 days of receiving your request to return.
They are returned to us in perfect condition.
The packaging must be intact as we would love to sell the item again
Full details can be found on our returns page