GCN Pro Womens Shorts
The GCN Pro Womens shorts are the h.laalalaishorts_s7 shorts that have been tailored to specifically fit the female body. They feature an improved version of the award-winning Assos lady insert.
These shorts are regular fit, slightly less compression and slightly more comfort, we would class this as a traditional cycling short fit. They may feel a little constrictive when you are standing up because they are cut to fit perfectly whilst riding.
S7 generation (product generation): The latest generation of ASSOS shorts, the S7 line employs technology and fabrics that have been engineered over a 5-year period. This generation of shorts sets new standards in performance and comfort.
- ASSOS Custom Fabric: This unique ASSOS specific lycra has been created with a fabric weave that has two different rates of 4-way stretch, resulting in a superior fit and performance throughout the short.
- iceColour (fabric treatment): This is a fabric treatment that reflects sunlight and reduces heat absorption. It not only keeps your muscles cooler when compared to non-treated shorts, but it is also proven to increase the product life
- aeroPatterningFenomeno1 design (cut and construction): This is based on technology used in the Swiss Cycling team’s skinsuits for the London 2012 Olympics. Crafted with a patent-pending single seam that sits on the rear of your legs, the main fabric of the short wraps around your thighs to give you a unique level of comfort and compression
- Half-leg flat grippers: Designed to not dig in or impede movement, the band is only elasticated around half of the leg circumference, which results in less compression and more comfort.
- Lady_S7 insert: With 8mm of memory foam, this pad offeres the ultimate balance between comfort and performance. Its patented elastic Insert Interface is central to the design ,invented by ASSOS, this elasticity allows the high-tech insert to move with your body, so that it sits in one place, reducing friction and increasing comfort. This insert has been refined to work perfectly with female anatomy to give a superior level of comfort.
- The sewing on the pad has been developed to create a free-moving midsection in the area between the legs that gives increased freedom of movement in the most sensitive area. This is a patent-protected feature that is central to the ASSOS S7 line..
High Perfomance Exclusive Fabric.
Industry leading 8mm chamois pad.
SuperFlat Leg Grippers.
Sizes: S - M - L – XL
COMPOSITION: 80% PA, 20% EA
ASSOS GCN Team Kit Size Guide
This size chart serves as a guide only. Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure.
ASSOS bib shorts are sized primarily from your height. ASSOS apparel is cut anatomically without restricting movement in the riding position. Bibs might pull when standing upright - this is normal.
Primarily measured from the hip.
Jersey and vest
Assos jerseys, jackets and vests are sized primarily from the chest measurement. The standard cut of an Assos jersey is designed to fit close to the skin while in the riding position, without restricting movement. The jersey may pull slightly across the chest when stood upright - this is normal.
|XS||70 - 74||27.5 - 29.1|
|S||75 - 80||29.2 - 31.5|
|M||81 - 86||31.6 - 33.8|
|L||87 - 92||33.8 - 36.2|
|XL||93 - 99||36.3 - 38.9|
|XLG||100 - 106||39 - 41.7|
Womens shorts size
Jersey and vest size
|0||36 - 39||4 - 7.5|
|I||40 - 43||8 - 10|
|II||44 - 47||9.5 - 12|
|0||48 - 53||18.8 - 20.8|
|I||53 - 58||20.9 - 22.8|
|II||58 - 63||22.9 - 24.8|
STANDARD DELIVERY ESTIMATES
- Free Delivery over £50 (Delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Standard Delivery @ £3.50 (Delivered within 3-5 business days).
- Express 24hr Tracked + Signed @ £7.00 (Delivered within 1-2 business days)
All Standard deliveries are made Monday - Saturday, Courier deliveries are Monday - Friday.
Free Delivery to Europe with spend over €100
Free Delivery to USA with spend over $125
Free Delivery to Canada with spend over $175
Free Delivery to Australia with spend over $175
European Economy @ £5.00 Delivered within 5-10 business days available on orders under £25.00
European Tracked @ £10.00 Delivered within 3-5 business days
All Non-European Economy @ £6.00 (Delivered within 7-15 business days)
All Non-European Tracked @ £12.50 (Delivered within 3-10 business days)
For European orders, parcels can sometimes get delayed or held at customs. Therefore, please allow up to 25 working days for your parcel to get delivered.
For Worldwide orders, parcels can sometimes get delayed or held at customs. Therefore, please allow up to 35 working days for your parcel to get delivered.
If you change your mind about an off the shelf, non-customised item, we offer a very simple no quibble returns policy.
Please make sure;
You contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
They are returned to us within 30 days of receiving your request to return.
They are returned to us in perfect condition.
The packaging must be intact as we would love to sell the item again
Full details can be found on our returns page