GCN Pro Womens Shorts
The GCN Pro Womens shorts are the h.laalalaishorts_s7 shorts that have been tailored to specifically fit the female body. They feature an improved version of the award-winning Assos lady insert.
These shorts are regular fit, slightly less compression and slightly more comfort, we would class this as a traditional cycling short fit. They may feel a little constrictive when you are standing up because they are cut to fit perfectly whilst riding.
S7 generation (product generation): The latest generation of ASSOS shorts, the S7 line employs technology and fabrics that have been engineered over a 5-year period. This generation of shorts sets new standards in performance and comfort.
- ASSOS Custom Fabric: This unique ASSOS specific lycra has been created with a fabric weave that has two different rates of 4-way stretch, resulting in a superior fit and performance throughout the short.
- iceColour (fabric treatment): This is a fabric treatment that reflects sunlight and reduces heat absorption. It not only keeps your muscles cooler when compared to non-treated shorts, but it is also proven to increase the product life
- aeroPatterningFenomeno1 design (cut and construction): This is based on technology used in the Swiss Cycling team’s skinsuits for the London 2012 Olympics. Crafted with a patent-pending single seam that sits on the rear of your legs, the main fabric of the short wraps around your thighs to give you a unique level of comfort and compression
- Half-leg flat grippers: Designed to not dig in or impede movement, the band is only elasticated around half of the leg circumference, which results in less compression and more comfort.
- Lady_S7 insert: With 8mm of memory foam, this pad offeres the ultimate balance between comfort and performance. Its patented elastic Insert Interface is central to the design ,invented by ASSOS, this elasticity allows the high-tech insert to move with your body, so that it sits in one place, reducing friction and increasing comfort. This insert has been refined to work perfectly with female anatomy to give a superior level of comfort.
- The sewing on the pad has been developed to create a free-moving midsection in the area between the legs that gives increased freedom of movement in the most sensitive area. This is a patent-protected feature that is central to the ASSOS S7 line..
High Perfomance Exclusive Fabric.
Industry leading 8mm chamois pad.
SuperFlat Leg Grippers.
Sizes: S - M - L – XL
COMPOSITION: 80% PA, 20% EA
ASSOS GCN Team Kit Size Guide
This size chart serves as a guide only. Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure.
ASSOS bib shorts are sized primarily from your height. ASSOS apparel is cut anatomically without restricting movement in the riding position. Bibs might pull when standing upright - this is normal.
Primarily measured from the hip.
Jersey and vest
Assos jerseys, jackets and vests are sized primarily from the chest measurement. The standard cut of an Assos jersey is designed to fit close to the skin while in the riding position, without restricting movement. The jersey may pull slightly across the chest when stood upright - this is normal.
- XS: Height: 150 - 159cm / 59.1 - 62.6"
- S: Height: 160 - 169cm / 63 - 66.6"
- M: Height: 170 - 179cm / 67 - 70.5"
- L: Height: 180 - 185cm / 70.9 - 72.8"
- XL: Height: 186 - 190cm / 73.2 - 74.8"
- XLG: Height: 191 - 195cm / 75.2 - 76.8"
- TIR: Height: 195cm+ / 76.8"+
Womens shorts size
- XS: Hip: 86cm / 34"
- S: Hip: 90cm / 36"
- M: Hip: 100cm / 39"
- L: Hip: 102cm / 40"
- XL: Hip: 110cm / 43"
Jersey and vest size
- XS: Chest: 76cm / 30"
- S: Chest: 82cm / 32"
- M: Chest: 87cm / 34"
- L: Chest: 93cm / 36"
- XL: Chest: 98cm / 38"
- XLG: Chest: 102cm / 40"
- TIR: Chest: 106+cm / 42"
- 0: Shoe size: 35 - 38
- I: Shoe size: 39 - 42
- II: Shoe size: 43 - 46
We always endeavour to dispatch orders as promptly as possible, but please be aware that there may be delays during busy trading periods, such as Black Friday and Christmas.
We have worked with our courier and delivery partners to ensure we get all parcels out in time for delivery by Christmas, so please use the dates below as a guide on when to place your order by. As always this is a busy time of year and we do encourage you to place your order as soon as possible and use an express or tracked service where possible. If you have any questions or deadlines have passed please contact customer service for more information.
LAST POSTING DATES FOR DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- Friday 7th December – Asia, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Eastern Europe
- Monday 10th December – Australia, New Zealand, Canada
- Friday 14th December – Mainland Europe, USA
- Tuesday 18th December - Standard UK delivery
- Thursday 20th December - Express UK delivery
Remember that anything ordered between the 1st November until the 24th December 2018, can be returned up until the 31st January 2019, subject to our standard returns policy. So, if you have received or been given a gift that is not suitable just get in touch and we will advise on what to do next.
STANDARD DELIVERY ESTIMATES
- Free Delivery over £50 (Delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Standard Delivery @ £3.50 (Delivered within 3-5 business days).
- Express 24hr Tracked + Signed @ £7.00 (Delivered within 1-2 business days)
All Standard deliveries are made Monday - Saturday, Courier deliveries are Monday - Friday.
Free Delivery to Europe with spend over €100
Free Delivery to USA with spend over $125
Free Delivery to Canada with spend over $175
Free Delivery to Australia with spend over $175
European Economy @ £5.00 Delivered within 5-10 business days available on orders under £25.00
European Tracked @ £10.00 Delivered within 3-7 business days
All Non-European Economy @ £6.00 (Delivered within 3-10 business days)
All Non-European Tracked @ £12.50 (Delivered within 3-7 business days)
If you change your mind about an off the shelf, non-customised item, we offer a very simple no quibble returns policy.
Please make sure;
You contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
They are returned to us within 30 days of receiving your request to return.
They are returned to us in perfect condition.
The packaging must be intact as we would love to sell the item again
Full details can be found on our returns page